How to Apply for Housing
As of (DATE), SHA is no longer accepting application for Section 8 program.
Deterimine if you ae eleigble to apply. One qualifies to apply for public housing if one('s):
- lives in a dwelling unit which is unsafe, unsanitary, or overcrowded;
- is wilthout housing due to causes other than the fault of the tenant;
- is displaced through action by any public body or court as the result of an improvement program or enforcement of housing standards;
- total family income is not adequate to secure privately owned standard housing.
Fill out an application. Applications are available Mondays and Tuesdays from 8:00AM to 12NOON and 1:00PM to 3:00PM at Wilkinson Terrace Apartments, 2725 Southern Avenue.
Provide the following documents with your application:
For additional information, contact Central Processing at 221-2450.
- Social Security Cards (for all family members)
- Picture ID
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Income
Top | How to Apply for Housing | Developments | Section 8 | General Info | Contact Us | FAQ | Links
Copyright © Housing Authority of the City of Shreveport 2004